Kingdom of Adventistan
Gregory Matthews

Rementantville

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

stinsonmarri
On 1/6/2020 at 10:44 AM, Gregory Matthews said:

Well for one thing no where in Revelation does it name any church a remnant! What it says very clear the remnant will keep not only the Sabbath, but all of YAHWEH'S Commandment and have the Testimony of YAHSHUA and not EGW! So, the Bible never talked about remantville, that is an SDA myth!

Blessings!

BlessedMan
16 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Well for one thing no where in Revelation does it name any church a remnant! What it says very clear the remnant will keep not only the Sabbath, but all of YAHWEH'S Commandment and have the Testimony of YAHSHUA and not EGW! So, the Bible never talked about remantville, that is an SDA myth!

Blessings!

who do you know that "keeps ALL" the commandments?

stinsonmarri
57 minutes ago, BlessedMan said:

who do you know that "keeps ALL" the commandments?

Well, I do and I have fallen short at times. But, by THE GRACE of YAHSHUA I am going to obey because I love all THREE ALMIGHTY ONES.THE FATHER, I love because HE gave HIS SON! THE SON, I love because HE WILLINGLY came and die to bring me back to THE FATHER. That's Grace which is a pardon and loving THEM back by showing them in keeping the Commandments! THE HOLY SPIRIT I love because HE never speak of HIMSELF and all HE does is assist me. HE helps me to clean up my mind and change so that I can hear YAHSHUA at my door to give me Righteousness. Just like the Adams had in the beginning. Then I can now come into THE PRESENCE OF THE FATHER without sin! I am back together with all THREE of THEM! That helps me even more to keep all of the Commandments and to have the Testimony of YAHSHUA!

Blessings!