Kingdom of Adventistan
B/W Photodude

Pope Francis 2020 plan is to rally Nations behind Climate change and Sunday law

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

BlessedMan

I have something to post at another time re those cobalt mines, and other, similar things. have to wait for less busy time to format it.

BlessedMan
1 hour ago, B/W Photodude said:

However, I would offer that it is not from correctable human behavior, but a behind the scenes manipulation of the environment by Satan himself.

Excellent point. I will post more about this another time as well. Whatever is happening/going to happen is not sourced from any human perspective/powers at all. "final events will be rapid ones," and Jesus agreed saying "behold I come quickly..." The reason for such haste is that it IS/will be far out of the control of human hands. Jeremiah has some pointed things to say about it too.

Stan

Makes me wonder how many people here either themselves or their children addressed the United Nations when they were 16.

BlessedMan
10 hours ago, Stan said:

Makes me wonder how many people here either themselves or their children addressed the United Nations when they were 16.

Good point. To be fair; we can note that her Dad makes most of her social media posts. It is quite likely the notes she read from were also written by someone else. It would not even be possible for many seasoned politicians to arrange all those meetings with heads of state and Big Media during "her" world tour.I do have reliable references for that, but for another post.

BlessedMan
On 1/12/2020 at 10:03 PM, B/W Photodude said:

“These are not bad suggestions, but in the encyclical, Pope Francis also suggests Sundays with keeping a better environment. 

The implication here is that we need to have a law mandating rest on Sunday, so it appears that his agenda on climate change includes giving Sunday rest and worship mandated by law to improve the environment.

Archbishop Allen H. Vigneron from the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Detroit has banned all sporting activities in his diocese and is making a call to reclaim Sunday for God. Hewants all people to respect the “Lord’s Day” and to make Sunday a day set apart for God, family and for acts of mercy.

Detroit Archbishop Bans Sunday Sports Activities in Call to “Reclaim Sunday” MAY 2019

What an awesome way to respect the Lord’s Day!

Archbishop Allen H. Vigneron of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Detroit recently wrote a pastoral note on the diocesan “Unleash the Gospel” website.

His note entitled, “The Day of the Lord,” challenges the Catholic faithful to “reclaim Sunday as a day set apart for the Lord, for family, and for works of mercy.”

The Archbishop explained that activities occupy our time and energy throughout the week, “but from the earliest days of the Church, Sunday was unique for Catholics.”

Archbishop Vigneron said that because “Sunday is the day when the Holy Spirit was poured out in power upon the disciples of Jesus,” “it is a fitting day to grow in our faith.”

This "Father" has his own website where he says:

God is at work renewing his Church in the Archdiocese of Detroit. He is pouring out his Holy Spirit so that Gospel may be unleashed in southeast Michigan. There must be no bystanders.  The time is now.

God is calling you. Will you answer?

Tell us. What does he mean "there must be no bystanders?" While the article I cited does say he was addressing the Catholic faithful, it also alludes to the FACT that it would affect much more than that.

Edited by BlessedMan

Gustave
On 1/15/2020 at 8:55 PM, B/W Photodude said:

Do keep in mind that Sabbath ends at sundown.It has been dark whenever I went to Sat eve mass.

Starting the Sabbath on the Evening (sundown) of the 6th day is a Talmudic Innovation, it's a Rabbinical Tradition. Terminating the Sabbath based on the sun setting is also a Rabbinical Tradition.  

Gustave
On 1/15/2020 at 9:00 PM, B/W Photodude said:

As I previously posted, the Protestant churches will be working towards unity with the Roman church. But the real drive to attack and persecute Sabbath keepers will be inspired by Satan himself impersonating Jesus. Tony Campolo made the argument that the reformation is over. It is also said that one of the evangelists, Kenneth Copeland, is also working at bringing Protestants back to Rome.

Where do you get that the attack will come because of Satan's hatred of the Sabbath? 

phkrause
3 hours ago, Gustave said:

Starting the Sabbath on the Evening (sundown) of the 6th day is a Talmudic Innovation, it's a Rabbinical Tradition. Terminating the Sabbath based on the sun setting is also a Rabbinical Tradition.  

No the Sabbath at sundown comes from the Creation of the earth by God himself!!!!!!! Its not just a tradition its what Jesus did as his custom was!!

pierrepaul
13 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

Archbishop Allen H. Vigneron from the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Detroit has banned all sporting activities ...

It's this sort of nonsense that really irks me. I don't know why headline writers of certain alleged Christian publications have this uncontrollable insatiable need to lie.

The Archbishop did not ban Sunday sporting activities in Detroit. He doesn't have that power. He will never have that power. Throughout 2019 the Detroit Lions played to near full houses for their home games, most of which were on Sunday. The Pistons, Tigers and Red Wings also play at home on Sundays and their games are well attended. Many members of the Tigers are Hispanic and are likely Roman Catholic by tradition.

Gustave
4 hours ago, phkrause said:

No the Sabbath at sundown comes from the Creation of the earth by God himself!!!!!!! Its not just a tradition its what Jesus did as his custom was!!

Where does it say that in the Bible ? I recognize that as an argument from tradition long subsequent from the Exodus event? 

BlessedMan
3 hours ago, pierrepaul said:

It's this sort of nonsense that really irks me. I don't know why headline writers of certain alleged Christian publications have this uncontrollable insatiable need to lie.

The Archbishop did not ban Sunday sporting activities in Detroit. He doesn't have that power. He will never have that power. Throughout 2019 the Detroit Lions played to near full houses for their home games, most of which were on Sunday. The Pistons, Tigers and Red Wings also play at home on Sundays and their games are well attended. Many members of the Tigers are Hispanic and are likely Roman Catholic by tradition.

lol, I guess some will argue about everything when its something they dont want to hear. The article was quite clear. It was "A Call To Re-Instate Sunday..."  Any guesses as to whether that "call" might succeed?"  Looks like you made your guess.

pierrepaul
22 minutes ago, BlessedMan said:

The article was quite clear.

Yes, the article was clear - so why would they write an intentionally misleading and false headline? Why lie when the truth is sufficient?

It was "A Call To Re-Instate Sunday..."  Any guesses as to whether that "call" might succeed?"  Looks like you made your guess

Yes, I am quite confident that this call, like the hundreds or thousands of calls before it, will also fall on deaf ears. 😀

BlessedMan
1 minute ago, pierrepaul said:

Yes, the article was clear - so why would they write an intentionally misleading and false headline? Why lie when the truth is sufficient?

Yes, I am quite confident that this call, like the hundreds or thousands of calls before it, will also fall on deaf ears. 😀

Im glad you are "confident." :)

BlessedMan
17 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

There must be no bystanders.  The time is now.

The Priest involved in "making the call to Sunday" did frame it as "God is calling." (to Sunday). It was my goal to simply illustrate that yes, this is something that is happening. Nothing more. Nothing less. No EGW needed.

B/W Photodude
On 1/16/2020 at 9:02 AM, Stan said:

It is difficult to know everything about Greta's rise to fame, but there are suggestions that she is being used. What else would get liberals in a tizzy than having a "child" espousing their agenda? Some believe she is reading material written by her father. Others believe she does suffer from Asperger's syndrome. Whole bunch of things don't add up well here. She has been photographic eating a meal on a train with a huge amount of plastic wares all over for her meal. (I assumed that does not fit well for climate change people. Californians  would know this one as they can't even get plastic straws anymore!)

B/W Photodude
19 hours ago, Gustave said:

Genesis 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Genesis 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

... and so on.

This is why the Sabbath starts at sundown in SDA circles and in the Jewish faith.

B/W Photodude
19 hours ago, Gustave said:

Where do you get that the attack will come because of Satan's hatred of the Sabbath? 

You can read in the literature of many evangelical churches literature and they will adhere to 9 of 10 commandments. Some will say to do what you want with the fourth or that they are done away with, although no one seems to be charitable with murderers, thieves, etc. The fourth commandment is like the seal of God in the commandments with His stamp of authority as Creator. It is also His time to spend with His people. Violating the fourth commandment is the one that will be the commandment of debate in the end times. Oh! BTW, Satan hates all of the commandments!

B/W Photodude
11 hours ago, pierrepaul said:

The Archbishop did not ban Sunday sporting activities in Detroit. He doesn't have that power. He will never have that power. Throughout 2019 the Detroit Lions played to near full houses for their home games, most of which were on Sunday. ...

I do not think you understand the article. The archbishop did not ban all sports in Detroit as you noted that he has not the authority. He would have the authority to ban all Sunday sports played by teams attending Catholic schools in his area of leadership. 

B/W Photodude
7 hours ago, pierrepaul said:

I really didn't see anything misleading about the headline, nor did I assume that they lied about anything. 

B/W Photodude
24 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

She has been photographic eating a meal on a train with a huge amount of plastic wares all over for her meal.

Wonder whose childhood has been "stolen'?! 
Yes, I know! This is a "photoshopped" pic.

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 21.11.44.jpg

BlessedMan
1 hour ago, B/W Photodude said:

I do not think you understand the article. The archbishop did not ban all sports in Detroit as you noted that he has not the authority. He would have the authority to ban all Sunday sports played by teams attending Catholic schools in his area of leadership. 

It could be he misunderstood my motive in posting said article. I didn't really make that very clear. The title could have thrown me too if I didn't know the person or why they posted it.

BlessedMan
56 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Wonder whose childhood has been "stolen'?! 
Yes, I know! This is a "photoshopped" pic.

I find it hard to go for internet stuff that wants to pick on Greta like this. She certainly is not the problem, and finding little scraps of "hyppocrisy" in her really gives the whole thing a totally unfair view. (thats nothing to do with you personally, I know why you posted this). Im saying that about whoever cooked that "photograph."

phkrause
On 1/17/2020 at 10:18 AM, Gustave said:

Where does it say that in the Bible ? I recognize that as an argument from tradition long subsequent from the Exodus event? 

I notice that this has been answered!! I was going to say the same, read the first six days!! Wouldn't follow that the 7th day was the same?????

BlessedMan
7 minutes ago, phkrause said:

I notice that this has been answered!! I was going to say the same, read the first six days!! Wouldn't follow that the 7th day was the same?????

I think some people only want to read about "their" day. And thats what misses the whole point of the text. It says "the Sabbath of The Lord Thy God."  I had someone earlier this week say to me "Can you tell me more about "your" Sabbath; and that was the first thing I said to them, that it isn't "my Sabbath;" it's God's.