Kingdom of Adventistan
B/W Photodude

Pope Francis 2020 plan is to rally Nations behind Climate change and Sunday law

BlessedMan
30 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

I notice you are only on this subject and did not even address what I wrote much earlier, interesting!

dont be too quick to opine here. I am very exhausted from looking after a terminally  ill family member and do not have time/energy to reply to most things that I could if I had more energy. Its not easy to see behind the scenes and what is really going on with people.  We should just stick with the subject/s of the OP.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

stinsonmarri
7 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Number 13:30–33
Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses and said, “We should by all means go up and take possession of it, for we will surely overcome it.” But the men who had gone up with him said, “We are not able to go up against the people, for they are too strong for us.” So they gave out to the sons of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, “The land through which we have gone, in spying it out, is a land that devours its inhabitants; and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great size. There also we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak are part of the Nephilim); and we became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”

הַנְּפִילִ֛ים - this is the Hebrew for Nephilim

You if I were you, I would know the difference from modern Hebrew and ancient Hebrew. There is no ancient word Nephilim! Sometimes we need to study to know the difference. Even the letters that are used are not the same as the ancient letters! And I can show Blessed Man what he said if he like! We did agree because he made it very clear that he cannot see this beings come from outer space, hello!

Peace!

stinsonmarri
7 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

Greetings @stinsonmarri  I believe that history can and does repeat itself, and that it incrementally gets worse, every time we fail to learn the lesson that God would have us know. I think this is something that is clearly reflected in scripture:

This text clearly shows that after repeated failure to learn what we need to, things keep getting worse each time.  The opportunity is always there for people to say yes to Jesus. Some take longer than others, thats why history not only repeats itself; but also incrementally presents us with more severe events by which to learn about God and know Him.

Thanks for the greeting BlessedMan by using the Time of Trouble again you prove my point. There were times of trouble before but not like the future Time of Trouble. Each time of trouble repeated but each time things were worst they were not exactly alike. What was and is and again I say is sin! If you read about the beast, that was, is not and yet is; they all represented the beast at different times but they were certain leading evil man and the last one that is has not been reveal yet! It is sin that repeats during periods of time but each time it repeats it become more debase through us. Our minds were not like it was when YAHWEH first created the Adams our minds deteriorated and our evilness became worst. Today it is out of control and only Everlasting Fire! Just like with Sodom and Gomorrah and the other five cities at that period of time had to be destroyed, with Everlasting Fire! They have been judged and they will not be resurrected again they are gone for good! 

Blessings!

stinsonmarri
7 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

dont be too quick to opine here. I am very exhausted from looking after a terminally  ill family member and do not have time/energy to reply to most things that I could if I had more energy. Its not easy to see behind the scenes and what is really going on with people.  We should just stick with the subject/s of the OP.

My heart and prayers goes out to you about the ill family member. I did not know, so you can not hold that against me. I have so much going on in my life and there are times I do not respond but that's for everything. I don't give opinions when it comes to the Bible. What I see and notice is you and Photodued are the main one on this particular subject a lot. Because I noticed that and also what Gustave stated is why I made my original comment based on your response. So what I asked is for you to respond to what I commented earlier. You didn't and I wonder why! My feeling is that there is no answer you can give. You've being responded to everyone else but not to my plea!

BlessedMan I stand and commented because I want you, and others to be save. I am not looking for brownie points! My joy is for the acknowledgement of  truth! I have said and made mistakes on this forum and when any one of you have brought it to my attention I responded and say I was wrong. Salvation is my goal, presenting the message of truth is a requirement. I stand only for loyalty to YAHWEH period! HE allowed HIS DIVINE SON to die for me and the entire world! This weighs on me greatly! I feel so unworthy and why should THEY do that for us when we seem to take this so lightly! I want to live in a place where there is no sadness, or death of any kind. I long for it day and night! When I comment it comes from my humility and love for everyone including those who are my enemy. Even those who hate me and say all manner of evil against me because my reward is to meet THE FATHER, THE SON, THE HOLY SPIRIT and to see my mother again! I don't know about my father or my second father but I know for sure about my mother! I don't won't you or anybody to neglect someone that is ill! So, you be blessed!

Blessings and I will pray for your family member!

B/W Photodude
22 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

You if I were you, I would know the difference from modern Hebrew and ancient Hebrew. There is no ancient word Nephilim! Sometimes we need to study to know the difference. Even the letters that are used are not the same as the ancient letters!

I highly doubt that you have ever read the Bible in paleo-Hebrew to actually make such a statement. I doubt that anyone has read the Bible in paleo-Hebrew in thousands of years.

stinsonmarri
On 2/13/2020 at 8:46 PM, B/W Photodude said:

I highly doubt that you have ever read the Bible in paleo-Hebrew to actually make such a statement. I doubt that anyone has read the Bible in paleo-Hebrew in thousands of years.

The Dead Sea Scroll and other archaeological findings of this Afro-Asiatic language have proving your doubt to be in error!  If you choose not to accept it that is fine. Evidence does not lie and matter of fact they have find the clay writings of the Sumerians which goes back farther then this language of the Afrikan people. 

So to provide to you what is true, the word nephilim is a Latinize word that is not correct and so I will kindly let others tell you.

The word "giants" in Genesis 6:4 comes from a mistranslation of the Hebrew word "nephil" which means a bully or tyrant. The word "nephilim" is not in the bible, it is a transliteration of "nephil" and is merely an attempt to make nephil appear to be an entire race of beings, rather than just tyrannical humans. Nephil, does not mean "to fall" nephil is "a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant" naphal means "to fall" Genesis 6:4 uses the word nephil, not naphal.

In our first English translation of the bible, William Tyndale translates Genesis 6:4 as follows; "There were tyrants in the world in those days, for after that the children of God had gone in unto the daughters of men and had begotten them children, the same children were the mightiest of the world, and men of renown".

This mis-translation of the word nephil seems to have begun with the Latin Vulgate bible, (and with the exception of Tyndale, who did not use the Vulgate when he translated the bible into English) Most, if not all other translators used the Vulgate's translation of this verse. William Tyndale worked directly from Hebrew and Greek texts. While even the translators of the King James bible (which most of us use today)used former translations in their work. Biblical Hermeneutics

In the KJV and most other translations, the Genesis 6:4 translation is clumsy and difficult to make sense of. While Tyndale translation of this verse is a lot easier to read and understand. Much of the inherent confusion over the Nephilim appears to arise from the translation of the word itself between Hebrew, Greek, Latin, and now into modern languages.

The most common etymological definition of Nephilim is "Fallen Ones" apparently indicating they had fallen out of the sky/Heaven and/or perhaps having lost a divine status. The confusion over the nature of the Nephilim is in part related to the construction of the word itself. The Hebrew word nephyl, which is transcribed as Nephilim, is defined, according to the Talmudic tradition, as a feller, bully or tyrant. The root verb is nphal, to fall, perish, be overthrown etc. Hence a Nephilim is a feller, more properly understood as "one who causes others to fall" rather than as a "fallen one." The Ancient Wisdom Foundation:

People will try to make the Bible like mythology, but you can't! No one can stop people who choose to believe their viewa. However, you cannot make the ancient Hebrew language which is an Afro-Asiatic language to say what is totally impossible! That is what I stand on!

Blessing to you and Happy Sabbath!

BlessedMan
1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

The most common etymological definition of Nephilim is "Fallen Ones" apparently indicating they had fallen out of the sky/Heaven and/or perhaps having lost a divine status.

This, IMO is just religious hub bub. Anytime we read one of those "apparently" it is not related to reality. "Apparently" is not empirical evidence based on solid Biblical hermeneutics. It is entirely "eisegesis."

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

Much of the inherent confusion over the Nephilim appears to arise from the translation of the word itself between Hebrew, Greek, Latin, and now into modern languages.

THIS is the PERFECT example of the pitfalls and errors of "word studies" which NEVER take into consideration the proper, intended CONTEXT.

B/W Photodude

My post regarding the nephilim was from the book of Numbers. But whatever, Genesis 6:4 also begins with the word nephilim.

nephilim.jpeg

stinsonmarri
14 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

This, IMO is just religious hub bub. Anytime we read one of those "apparently" it is not related to reality. "Apparently" is not empirical evidence based on solid Biblical hermeneutics. It is entirely "eisegesis."

THIS is the PERFECT example of the pitfalls and errors of "word studies" which NEVER take into consideration the proper, intended CONTEXT.

Your opinions that religion is a hub bub is actually a fact. Religion itself is the problem and it started with Nimrod. Satan used this man who cause many different languages which also brought on confusion. Not in the languages themselves from the beginning but as knowledge increase according to the Bible. Satan is extremly clever so he knew exactly what to do. Ancient languages were consistent in their meanings of words but once many different religions claiming to believe the same thing in various ways, changing words meanings were of great importance. 

After the resurrection of THE MESSIAH various sects started and even Paul stated that iniquity was clearly seen in his day! All these various sects claim to be from YAHSHUA! 

TO BE CONTINUE AN ERROR WAS MADE!

BlessedMan
5 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Your opinions that religion is a hub bub is actually a fact. Religion itself is the problem and it started with Nimrod

There is such a thing as "pure religion:"

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world (James 1:27)

5 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Satan is extremly clever so he knew exactly what to do

God is smarter and He draws the lines

6 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

many different religions claiming to believe the same thing in various ways, changing words meanings were of great importance. 

In some ways yes; but in other ways no. The personal agency of The Holy Spirit expressly uses said ecclesial divisions by which to "finsh the work,"

For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you. (1 Cor 11:19)

Darkness is just like the light, to God:

I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, And crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, And not forsake them.I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, And crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, And not forsake them. (Isa 42:16)

BlessedMan
On 1/12/2020 at 10:03 PM, B/W Photodude said:

Pope Francis 2020 plan is to rally Nations behind Climate change and Sunday law

Laudato Si’, is the Pope’s encyclical on climate change, there he offers some suggestions on how to combat climate change, including reducing carbon emissions, carpooling, planting trees and recycling.

“These are not bad suggestions, but in the encyclical, Pope Francis also suggests Sundays with keeping a better environment. 

The implication here is that we need to have a law mandating rest on Sunday, so it appears that his agenda on climate change includes giving Sunday rest and worship mandated by law to improve the environment.

Over 100 years ago, Archbishop Quigley suggested that what power would rule when America rules?

Archbishop Quigley, The Chicago Tribune (1903):
When the United States rules the world, the Catholic Church will rule the world.