Kingdom of Adventistan
BlessedMan

Adventist BEASTwatch

timtofly

The church is doing too much dreaming.  It is time to wake up, or we will be stuck in a crazy loop of watching beast watchers, watching beast watchers watching beast watching.

The pouring  out of the Spirit is for the trumpets. The church should have already been obeying the Spirit. It does trouble me that there is too mutch trying to figure things out, instead of just trusting and obeying the work of the Holy Spirit already in us.  Until the church leaves, the only command was to spread the Gospel. Those changed by the Gospel being made into disciples who then in turn spread the Gospel. The never ending Gospel and repentance of sin is the flood and tsunami, that turns the world to God.

The whole world turning to God will in itself nullify any beast that may try to arise. Why look for something that is not necessary for anyone? Obeying God is the only necessity. In obedience is when God's Will is done.

B/W Photodude
15 hours ago, timtofly said:

It is time to wake up, or we will be stuck in a crazy loop of watching beast watchers, watching beast watchers watching beast watching.

Reminds me of a song written by Johnny Guitar Watson called "Looking Back"

I was looking back to see
If she was looking back to see
If I was looking back at her.

Gustave
On 5/22/2020 at 8:14 AM, BlessedMan said:

well, you have done a lot of dive-bomb posting, but have proven very little except that you really have a poor grasp of what I had in mind for this topic, and what Adventist officially taught, and still teach. This topic is supposed to be about people who do not have a good grasp on what Bible prophecy is about. I doubt that I am the only one growing tired of your hijacking many topics here with this same drama.

If a person bases what they believe off of what they can measure and observe I've more than proven what I was saying - or better what the authors of those articles I quoted were saying. 

I'm convinced that Gregory is right about the "Big Tent" in Adventism. What I'm finding is that some folks will go to great lengths to deny this. No drama here.

BlessedMan
38 minutes ago, Gustave said:

I've more than proven what I was saying - or better what the authors of those articles I quoted were saying. 

Well, it looks like you are very satisfied with what you posted; but it doesn't look like you have "proven" anything at all here, except, perhaps, in a small/partial context how that Adventists have historically had variations of a number of doctrines. However, your post reflects a poor example of "Bible study" and of officially held doctrines of Adventists; both now and in the past. What I am saying here for this topic is that, according to scripture, everyone needs to start paying more attention to "the everlasting gospel" as in the three angel's message of Rev 14, and I am trying to point out that there should be more emphasis on Christ, instead of "the beast." THAT is what this topic is about, NOT the stuff you are dredging up from who knows where. I am very confident that all of the Adventists beliefs can and do stand on scripture alone, no EGW needed, yet all you want to do is keep talking about her. Are you a closet admirer of her?

If we were to talk about this topic in a balanced way, one of the first things Christians should be doing is to protest the "Jesus isn't enough" doctrine of "Mary" as taught by The Romanist "Church." Mary being what I referred to above as "a suite of doctrines," that make a laughing stock of Christ's ministry, and ruining lives everywhere. I have talked at length with one former Roman Catholic who feels her life was ruined by "Mary" stuff, and she left that church when I showed her that "Jesus is good enough." NO EGW was needed. And thats what the three angel's message is about. Jesus is enough. Nothing is needed to supplement, assist, or improve the ministry and work of Christ. NOTHING.

Lets please, stay on topic. This is about "the everlasting gospel" as depicted in Rev 14, and many other places in scripture. THIS is what Adventists believe:

stinsonmarri
On 5/25/2020 at 9:36 PM, BlessedMan said:

Lets please, stay on topic. This is about "the everlasting gospel" as depicted in Rev 14, and many other places in scripture. THIS is what Adventists believe:

Well, to be honest this beast watch is not in the Bible at all! I would like someone to please answer how do the whore riding the beast is the beast?

So he carried me away in THE SPIRIT into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. Rev 17:3  Explain this verse please!

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For ELOHIYM hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of ELOHIYM shall be fulfilled. And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. Rev 17:12, 13, 16-18

Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is Yahweh Elohim who judgeth her.  And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city  Rev 18:8,  9, 18

And I beheld, and heard an eagle flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound.  Rev 8:13

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.  The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.  Rev 11:7,  14

And I heard THE MAN clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when HE held up HIS RIGHT HAND and HIS LEFT HAND unto Heaven, and sware by HIM that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when HE shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. Dan 12:7

I keeping asking over and over again, but I never get an answer. All you beast watchers alert, explain these Scripture please! Finally, I want to know when did THE FATHER ever yes ever become a person also THE HOLY SPIRIT! Please show me in any Scripture except the one in Hebrew that actually is incorrect, where at anytime was THESE TWO BEINGS were persons. Taking EGW writings out of context with a book called Evangelism that she did not write. She made it clear only YAHWEH IS INFALLIBLE! She warned about holding on to error and she also said very clear that Daniel and Revelation would not be understood until the latter days. We are still holding on to Uriah Smith book that is not sold by the church anymore. Why is that? Revelation Chapter 14 is all about the reward of the 144,000 and it goes back and show why they received their reward. They finish the work! It also showed that probation had closed once the great multitude was sealed. That was 3 1/2 years or 1,260 days. Once that ended YAHSHUA raised HIS HANDS to HIS FATHER and Said it it finish, no more investigation. Now, the hour of judgment came on Babylon which is Jerusalem. It has been taken over by the whore, which is the Catholic Church! The papacy and the beast will have a war, the battle of Armageddon. The papacy, the Protestants, the Jews are the uncaged birds because they chose to make their allegiance with the whore! The beast and the 10 kings who have given him their power all hate the whore and her daughters. They will destroy Jerusalem for the third and final time and an angel will cast the burned city with a milestone into the sea! I have not read anything different. No persecution of the saints, the saints are using the Two Witness, which is the Bible. The beast will then appear claiming to destroy the Bible. After the beast destroy Jerusalem and sit in the Temple. A great earthquake will take place and the Two Witness will be call up to Heaven. Who represent the Two Witness, is the Ark of the Covenant that Jeremiah hid in a cave. No one have found it or can touch it because the true Levites do not exist anymore. They were the Hebrews and the Jews stated very clear they are NOT the HEBREWS, they are THE ASHKENAZI from Japheth. The Ark of the Covenant is HOLY because THE GLORY of YAHWEH was on the Mercy Seat. There is no way anyone can touch it and live, Uzziah lost his life! So, I say explain the above Texts!

Explanation Please!

Gustave

I keeping asking over and over again, but I never get an answer. All you beast watchers alert, explain these Scripture please! Finally, I want to know when did THE FATHER ever yes ever become a person also THE HOLY SPIRIT! Please show me in any Scripture except the one in Hebrew that actually is incorrect, where at anytime was THESE TWO BEINGS were persons.

Hi Stinsonmarri, do I understand right that you are affirming that The Father never "became" a Person and the reason would be because the Historic Adventist position was The Father always existed in a flesh, bone and organ "hominid" form? below was the common Adventist teaching on the subject.

"God made men and angels out of materials already created. He is the author of their existence, their Creator, hence their Father. But Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father's own substance. He was not created out of material as the angels and other creatures were. He is truly and emphatically the "Son of God," the same as I am the son of my father."

&

"Some say that God has no form nor person; but how could Jesus be in the form of God if God had no form? It could not be. God has a form and a person. This is plainly taught throughout the Bible. In Heb. i, 3, we read concerning Christ, thus: "Who, being the brightness of his (the Father's) glory, and the express image of his person." Again we ask, How could Jesus be the express image of his Father's person if the Father had no person? This text is very conclusive proof that God is a 'person." Sabbath Herald June 18, 1867 Volume XXX No. 1

&

"The Father gave the Son all power in Heaven and in earth; this, of course makes him almighty. Yet, for all this, the Father is above the Son. This is expressly stated in 1 Cor. xv, 27. "For he (the Father) hath put all things under his (Christ's) feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he (the Father) is excepted which did put all things under him." Thus it appears plain in what sense Christ is the Almighty. He is the beginning, as he as the first being that God brought into existence."

"Christ was made flesh. Yes, Christ, the divine Son of God, the same individual person who was with the Father in Heaven from everlasting, was made flesh and came into this world. He did not simply have a body of flesh made, and come and dwell in it for a season; no, he was himself made flesh. So reads the word of God, though man's creeds say differently."

It was clearly understood that Ultimate God [The Father] was eternally a "Person" [a humanoid or hominid with flesh, organs and bones] and that this great God begat [exuded]  another from himself and fashioned an additional "PERSON" which they claim had a beginning. 

"Some have difficulty in reconciling Christ's statement in John 14 : 28, " My Father is greater than I," with the idea that He is God, and is entitled to worship. Some, indeed, dwell upon that text alone as sufficient to overthrow the idea of Christ's divinity ; but if that were allowed, it would only prove a contradiction in the Bible, and even in Christ's own speech ; for it is most positively declared, as we have seen, that He is Divine. There are two facts which are amply sufficient to account for Christ's statement recorded in John 14: 28. One is that Christ is the Son of God. While both are of the same nature, the Father is first in point of time. He is also greater in that He had no beginning, while Christ's personality had a beginning." Present Holy Bible Truth December 18, 1890, Vol 6 No. 26

Additionally, are you of the opinion that the Holy Spirit never became a person like it was understood the Father was always a person and the Son "became" a person? I have quotes for this part as well but you may accept what I'm saying as what the Adventists taught at this time. I can post those if you wish. 

Thanks Stinsonmarri.

Gregory Matthews

Just a couple of comments:

1)  As to the personhood of God:  Current  SDA understanding of God does not equate God with being a person in the same sense that we humans are a person. Biblical passages that talk about God in terms of a face, back and hands are doing so, not to present a reality, but to accomodate to our human inability to understand anything outside of our human experience

2)  As to the 3-Angels Messages:  rightly understood, these messages are not centered upon bashing any church outside of Adventism.  I have preached on them, multiple times, in Protestant congregations, on a Sunday morning.   Simply stated, the message of the 1st Angel is that of the same gospel that was proclaimed by Christ in the days of his ministry.

timtofly

God is not a person because we are.  We are persons, because God is. It is just being.  God is the transcendent,  I AM.  Humanity is the direct image of that I am,  that being.  We are not 3 in 1.  We are only 2 in 1.  The Holy Spirit replaces the spirit we have been separated from, because we are in Adam. Our spirit is just as much a person as we are, but it is in God's presence where it belongs.  The Holy Spirit should be in us, working where He belongs. Revelation 6, in the 6th seal describes that humanity does get to see God sitting on the throne.  We will not see Him as we are. We will see Him as we should be.  Why has the church not kept preaching and teaching God the Father as the one sitting on the throne? It has been in the Bible for around 1900 years.

Each generation has to figure out these things for themselves.  Do they keep what they are taught, or do they read the Bible themselves, and ask, "Why have we drifted away from the words in the Bible?"  History should show, that education drifts, and is no less prone to error, than the "hopefully" unchanging text of God's Word itself.

We are in the midst of the 7 seals of Revelation 6.  No more prophecying of future events, unless God leads one to fill in the gaps, so to speak, information wise, what Revelation has to say, and the whole body of OT prophetic writings.  Some already fulfilled by Jesus, the rest unfolding right before us. Most having been fulfilled,  since 1948.  Most only good, looking back in hindsight, probably most not even important any longer.

The only important thing now is repentance and a spirit of revival. The sign of Jonah. We should not runaway from, but tell the lost of sin and sudden destruction. God says that revival comes when 2 Chronicles 7:13-18 is applied. Those in Christ are His people. The harvest is now, the reapers are plenty. The problem is they have grown cold and complacent.  Covid19 was not for the church to stop.  It was God stopping the world, so the church could reap a harvest. Was the church prepared?  Should the church be prepared?  Should folks dismiss God’s warning, and just let Satan get what Satan wants?