Kingdom of Adventistan
Sign in to follow this  
james423

Lesson 1 , 3rd Quarter - Why Witness?

james423

Memory Text: 1 Timothy 2:3-4 New Life Version 3 It is good when you pray like this. It pleases God Who is the One Who saves. 4 He wants all people to be saved from the punishment of sin. He wants them to come to know the truth.

Sunday – Providing Opportunities for Salvation

Luke 19:10 GOD’S WORD Translation Indeed, the Son of Man has come to seek and to save people who are lost.

Luke 19:10 SDA BIBLE COMMENTARY Jesus came to restore not only man but also all that had been lost by man’s sin. The world itself will be brought once again to Edenic beauty, inhabited by a sinless race, and all “that which was lost” will be restored in “the times of restitution of all things” (Acts 3:21).

James 5:19-20 New Century Version 19 My brothers and sisters, if one of you wanders away from the truth, and someone helps that person come back, 20 remember this: Anyone who brings a sinner back from the wrong way will save that sinner’s soul from death and will cause many sins to be forgiven.

Monday – Making Jesus Glad

Luke 15:6-7 New Living Translation 6 When he arrives, he will call together his friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me because I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven’t strayed away!

Luke 15:7 COMMENTARY BY ALBERT BARNES It is a principle of human nature that the recovery of an object in danger of being lost, affords much more intense joy than the quiet possession of many that are safe.

Luke 15:9-10 New English Translation 9 Then when she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin that I had lost.’ 10 In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of God’s angels over one sinner who repents.”

Luke 15:22-24 New International Reader’s Version 22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattest calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 This son of mine was dead. And now he is alive again. He was lost. And now he is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

Luke 15:32 New International Version But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.

Zephaniah 3:17 Easy-to-Read Version The Lord your God is with you.     He is like a powerful soldier. He will save you. He will show how much he loves you and how happy he is with you. He will laugh and be happy about you,

Tuesday – Growing by Giving

John 7:37-38 Christian Standard Bible 37 On the last and most important day of the festival, Jesus stood up and cried out, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. 38 The one who believes in me, as the Scripture has said, will have streams of living water flow from deep within him.”

Luke 6:38 Common English Bible Give, and it will be given to you. A good portion—packed down, firmly shaken, and overflowing—will fall into your lap. The portion you give will determine the portion you receive in return.

Wednesday – Faithfulness to Christ’s Command

1 Timothy 2:3-4 Holman Christian Standard Bible 3 This is good, and it pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2 Peter 3:9 Contemporary English Version The Lord isn’t slow about keeping his promises, as some people think he is. In fact, God is patient, because he wants everyone to turn from sin and no one to be lost.

Acts 13:47 New Living Translation For the Lord gave us this command when he said, ‘I have made you a light to the Gentiles, to bring salvation to the farthest corners of the earth.’

Isaiah 49:6 English Standard Version he says: “It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the preserved of Israel; I will make you as a light for the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth.”

Thursday – Motivated by Love

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 Easy-to-Read Version 14 The love of Christ controls us, because we know that one person died for everyone. So all have died. 15 He died for all so that those who live would not continue to live for themselves. He died for them and was raised from death so that they would live for him.

2 Corinthians 5:18-20 GOD’S WORD Translation 18 God has done all this. He has restored our relationship with him through Christ, and has given us this ministry of restoring relationships. 19 In other words, God was using Christ to restore his relationship with humanity. He didn’t hold people’s faults against them, and he has given us this message of restored relationships to tell others. 20 Therefore, we are Christ’s representatives, and through us God is calling you. We beg you on behalf of Christ to become reunited with God.

2 Corinthians 5:18 SDA BIBLE COMMENTARY The idea of reconciliation to God implies that in the past God and man enjoyed a state of fellowship, that there now exists a state of separation (Rom. 8:7), that God has taken the initiative to terminate this state, and that it is therefore again possible for man to enjoy fellowship with God.

dgrimm60

JAMES423

ALL  these  lessons  are  very  good===thank  you  

dgrimm60