Kingdom of Adventistan

On Racial Issues

On 1/8/2021 at 8:56 PM, B/W Photodude said:

The mainstream media is doing a wonderful job of deceiving everyone to believe those who were there to support the president were the ones doing the damage. Groups of the president's supporters were attempting to prevent rioters from entering the Capital building. There is footage showing the police taking down barricades and letting the rioters thru to the Capital building. There were known Antifa people shrouded in Trump garb doing this violence and they strangely enough had on brand new Trump hats, and in they had not been wearing them before. You people who eat it up from CNN and the like (now even including Fox) are being played for fools to advance their agenda.

136642057_10221078184078936_4157522868050868331_n.jpg

If you thought the siege on Capitol Hill was bad... You have unfortunately seen nothing yet for when the end comes —

“The Lord is removing His restrictions from the earth, and soon there will be death and destruction, increasing crime, and cruel, evil working against the rich [Elite] who have exalted themselves against the poor. Those who are without God’s protection will find no safety in any place or position. Human agents are being trained and are using their inventive power to put in operation the most powerful machinery to wound and to kill.” - {CCh 336.4}

“At the same time anarchy is seeking to sweep away all law, not only divine, but human. The centralizing of wealth and power; the vast combinations for the enriching of the few at the expense of the many; the combinations of the poorer classes for the defense of their interests and claims; the spirit of unrest, of riot and bloodshed; the world-wide dissemination of the same teachings that led to the French Revolution—all are tending to involve the whole world in a struggle similar to that which convulsed France.” – {Ed 228.2}

“But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.” (2 Timothy 3:13)

“And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.” (Matthew 24:12)

“And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

I now get calls from frightened people over the future under a regime that many see as on the road to a communist dictatorship. I can do nothing more than to tell them to be right with God. "He has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love ..." I remind them that we are sojourners here and this is not our world. Unfortunately, the spirit of hate is growing rapidly and you can see it in the world, the church, and even in internet forums. The last vestiges of the character of God is being erased from the wicked ones.

::shark:::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: I told you were funny. Hey if you say so!::xx::

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stinsonmarri

• Gustave

• B/W Photodude

• bonnie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can someone tell me what President said or what exact words he used to encourage or cause the riot at the capital. Maybe I am the only one that has not heard this speech, only bits and pieces, but so

I do not believe the "Neanderthal" to have been a distinct species of "hominids." Many of these skeletons found and believed to be variations of humans could be nothing more than normal variations of

Stinsonmarri, in general, you have provoked their responses.  

Posted Images

12 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Wow! Now, where have I not been truthful dear Bonnie! The Republican Party call themselves the right and Democratic the leftist. You think that I just made that up?

Could you please try to respond to what is actually said.

Black protesters in Minneapolis have encountered tear gas, rubber bullets, and batons. White pro-Trump crowds took selfies with U.S. Capitol police Sahan Journal

Your skewed view of what has happened and been said makes a little more sense now. MPLS wasn't dealing with protesters. They were lawless thugs behaving on the level of animals. If in fact anyone was hit with rubber bullets I hope it hurt enough to get their attention. It was not rubber bullets and tear gas that burned down the police precint and sent the officers to safety.

WASHINGTON — President-elect Joe Biden, civil rights leaders and activists blasted law enforcement agencies for their slow response to rioters at the U.S. Capitol, noting the massive show of police force in place for Black Lives Matter demonstrations last year over police killings of unarmed Black men and womenNBC NEWS

Barr says Trump's conduct is a 'betrayal' of the presidencyBarr also said Thursday that “orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable” in a statement to The Associated Press.

Republican National Committee speaks out against protestors actions at the Capitol. Nexstar Inc.

So, I say again do you call yourself right doing this?

Again,you are not making any sense. What have I done. I have not protested,I have not joined the thugs black or white,burning and looting . So please tell me what I have done.

Afrikan were not racist but sold people for years. Whites did too! What the Europeans did was even captured the ones who was selling people. Oh! Where do you find Afrikan doing chattel slavery dear Bonnie. Britian got a conscience and stopped the trade but America sneakingly kept on doing it for many years. I would like to know what history books have you read. The truth is out these days and you know what the Europeans cut up Afrika like a piece of Cake.

Of course africans were not racist. Couldn't be.

It must be a very empty bitter life for someone to have as the main focus of their life the worship of skin color.

There are many articles as the following .Look them up and put your spin on them,,,,,Confronting Africa's Role in the Slave Trade (cfr.org)

There are of course many articles laying out the role of europeans in the slave trade as well.

Yes, we should all believe that taking  and selling captives was seen as an act of kindness done out of complete ignorance.

Your skin color or mine is about the least important thing I can think of. Neither of us had any control over the color of our skin. We do have control over the hatred some of us exhibit towards those of another race or color with almost every discussion they have. Rehashing their view of history. Over, over, over and over. Then starting all over again. When that is the most important in someone's life it has to be a bitter and lonely life. 

It will not continue until YAHSHUA come! Why because if you read about the Time of Trouble in Revelation Chapter Nine it shows the the wicked will be tortured! You should read it!

Your arrogance is showing again. I know that it might be tough for you to believe but you are not the only one in possession of a bible and have actually read it.

13 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Look, I celebrate your right to believe whatever happens to blow your dress up. Let's get that clear.  Now you have become disgusting to say the least. You have a problem and you do not seem to understand what presented so maybe you are wearing a dress!

Disgusting? I don't follow? 

I also get what it is you are presenting. It's the same nonsense the Nation of Islam spews. 

Of course here in the US whites kill more people - they represent the majority OF THE PEOPLE in the United States. Sharpen your pencil Stinson and project what numbers would look like if the percentage of blacks that commit crime were moved into the Whites. Do you think if the same percentage of whites committed crime to the degree of blacks that the count of actual crime would go up, stay the same or go down? How about answering that. 

21 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

You ransack the Capitol building, but did not kill any Democratic Congressperson. Nor did you hang poor ole Pence. Your leader showed what racism really is.

I did not ransack to Capitol Building.  BLM and Antifa - posing as Trump followers did.  Christ is my leader and He is NOT a racist.  You spew more racism than all the white people on this forum combined.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I did not ransack to Capitol Building.  BLM and Antifa - posing as Trump followers did.  Christ is my leader and He is NOT a racist.  You spew more racism than all the white people on this forum combined.

You have to be kidding me!!!

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/533432-fbi-no-evidence-antifa-involved-in-capitol-riot?

• Thanks 1
On 1/8/2021 at 9:09 PM, B/W Photodude said:

Consider the source. We shall see. The horned guy looks unlike any Trump follower I have ever seen. It is not the usual beliefs of those who support the President to crash buildings and riot. Strangely enough, before the rally bags of concrete blocks were seen around the city reminiscent of the pallets of bricks that showed up at BLM riots last spring. It cetainly is in the interests of people like George Soros and the like to make it appear that Trump supporters would engage in riots and beating policemen.

But you are welcome to keep believing MSM.

Oh! Have you consider the source! The horned guy was arrested and caught! ROFLMHOROFLMHO

PHOENIX – The QAnon-supporting man who briefly took the dais during the storming of the U.S. Capitol — while wearing a fur hat topped with buffalo horns and wielding a spear — has been arrested, the Justice Department announced Saturday. 

Jake Angeli, of Phoenix, had been on the list of persons the Metropolitan Police of Washington D.C. said it wanted the public’s help in finding after the deadly siege of the Capitol building Wednesday by supporters of President Donald Trump.

He had long dressed as a warrior in Phoenix, donning an animal fur hat topped with horns, painting his face and emerging bare-chested to show off his intricate tattoos.

Jake Angeli told federal authorities he traveled to the U.S. Capitol this week to answer the call from his president, who had asked his supporters to muster in Washington, D.C., on the day Congress met to certify the election defeat of Donald Trump. That protest devolved into a riot that left five people dead, including a Capitol police officer

I told you were funny there is no cause for fighting with you my dear friend. You are good and funny to me, even though I don't agree with you. Sorry no antifa!teehee

5 hours ago, bonnie said:

Could you please try to respond to what is actually said.

Bonnie I read what you said: "Is there a point to this, escapes me if there is......Why you are searching, check out why there is civil fight going on in the Republican party; the suppose to be right folks! Don't seem so right to me! You simply are not being truthful if you are implying that anyone has said the republican party is always right." 

I pick that the Christians in the Republican Party feel they are always right. That is where the symbolic label is now for the Republican Party. Since Trump, none of you have been right! I have said over and over why! The lie about antifa, FBI says clearly there is none. Lie about the Black Life Matters when they are peaceful. Do some Blacks act the fool yes they do but they are not a part of the movement. This what you all do put everyone who is Black in one pot. You always have done that. I have over the years talk about the good in some White people. I also feel that there are some White people who for some reason believe Trump is correct are good but ignorant. But since talking to most of you here it has been one big hatred spue! You can talk about the Democrats and what name is always brought up Clinton. Then Obama is just hated because Trump said he was born in Kenya. He was not and that was a lie. Constantly trying to blame us because you nor I have a right to judge a woman having abortion why, lying is in the Commandments. Abortion is aborting a child before it is formed and I do not want it to happen. But, I do not want to see a woman raped, or a child girl molested and have to carry that baby unless she chooses too, no! 

The Bible says to render to Caesar the thing that are for Caesar and to ELOHIYM the things that are for ELOHIYM. Adventist cannot have it both ways, we have stood for religious freedom. Leaving the thing of YAHWEH in the House of Prayer and the government to Caesar. Many of you want to mix the two and that is exactly what the Catholic Roman Empire did. All things dealing with ELOHIYM should be in the House of Prayer.

Murder and stealing is also lying is a civil matter as well but the government do not own anyone's body, YAHWEH Does!

5 hours ago, bonnie said:

Of course africans were not racist. Couldn't be.

It must be a very empty bitter life for someone to have as the main focus of their life the worship of skin color.

There are many articles as the following .Look them up and put your spin on them,,,,,Confronting Africa's Role in the Slave Trade (cfr.org)

There are of course many articles laying out the role of europeans in the slave trade as well.

Yes, we should all believe that taking  and selling captives was seen as an act of kindness done out of complete ignorance.

Your skin color or mine is about the least important thing I can think of. Neither of us had any control over the color of our skin. We do have control over the hatred some of us exhibit towards those of another race or color with almost every discussion they have. Rehashing their view of history. Over, over, over and over. Then starting all over again. When that is the most important in someone's life it has to be a bitter and lonely life. 

You know what gets me with people like you Bonnie you see what want to see. I am not bitter, I am angry because you have never walked a mile in my shoe. Your skin has been lifted up and mine has not! You all make excuses and don't see what has happened to Black people economically over the centuries. Take the Republican Party for example you are not the party of Lincoln, that is an outright untruth! You are the old Democratic Party of the South. The Republican Party of Lincoln were abolitionist from the North that include Blacks like Frederick Douglass. It was Douglass that change Lincoln's heart and because of their friendship (Lincoln felt they were friends), it is why he wrote the Gettysburg Address. Black people rose during the reconstruction period becoming both US Senators and Congressmen. In the 1940's through the 60's the parties begin to switch. My mother was a Republican all Blacks were every since after the Civil War! 

I am angry because in 1972 at Georgia University Whites claim our brain were smaller than theirs. Then wanted to state that Ethiopians were Caucasian. I angry because I did not straightening my hair and was wearing braids in the 90's that was not good enough for the workplace! I was shun because I wore Afrikan clothing. I am not White although I have White people flowing through my blood I am told I am Black. Even my niece whose Father is White! I prefer my Afrikan clothes, that is my culture!

The reason why I am angry is because of you and the others here believing Trump who is a known racist! It would be different if he was ever sorry for what he has done. He isn't! He has lied, cheated, steal not only from others, but from his own brother! I have been knowing Trump for over 50 years! I grew up in New Haven CT and we were called the suburb of New York. He was sued so many times and would not let Blacks in his apartments, cheated the White immigrants who build his business. Cheated on all of wives and I could go on and on. I am livid that you think that Black Lives Matter is not peaceful because you hear a bunch of lies. I am livid because Trump does what he always done in the past; he will throw people under the bus to save his skin. I am livid because this voting was fair and he did something so unpatriotic to send people to the Capitol and lied and say he would go with them. Then you and others make false claim when people lives were at risk. Confederate flags for the first time brought into the Capitol and these people were out to killed. The lies that it was antifa THERE IS NO ANTIFA, MADE UP! SKINHEADS, WHITE NATIONALIST, PROUD BOYS, NAZI MOVEMENT AND SO MUCH MORE HATRED GROUPS came plunder and kill! Who do you serve?

I serve a loving ELOHIYM, who is no respect of person. So please do me a favor do not tell me how I feel because you don't know. You bet I am arrogant when I need to because you think we cannot say nothing against Trump! Well I am and I will and I can't wait for him to leave the White House! I also want him to go straight to jail. I will say this I want to be humble and loving but it is hard because of how my color has been abused buy my people who claim to love THE MOST HIGH! Really!

Blessings to you Bonnie!

5 hours ago, Gustave said:

Disgusting? I don't follow? 

I also get what it is you are presenting. It's the same nonsense the Nation of Islam spews. 

Of course here in the US whites kill more people - they represent the majority OF THE PEOPLE in the United States. Sharpen your pencil Stinson and project what numbers would look like if the percentage of blacks that commit crime were moved into the Whites. Do you think if the same percentage of whites committed crime to the degree of blacks that the count of actual crime would go up, stay the same or go down? How about answering that. 

You know what you are racist. I am not with Islam so go spread your false junk elsewhere. :HS:

3 hours ago, JoeMo said:

A change a change has come over you! That's a song. I truly feel your mirror is not working. No you did not ransack the Capitol but you people are so delusional. These people were arrested with their names who they were and yet you don't believe. WoW Joe you have changed. As I said to Bonnie you see some Blacks at night doing the wrong thing and put everyone in the pot! RACIST! ANTIFA DOES NOT EXIST! YOU BEEN DUPED! THEY SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK! SOCIAL MEDIA HAS CLOSE THEM DOWN! DON'T YOU THINK THEY WOULD KNOW WHO THEY ARE? THEY SAID THEY THE PROUD BOYS, SKINHEAD AND MORE! LISTENING TO MUCH FOX WHO SWITCH BACK AND FORWARD. Nope just tell the truth and you folks don't like the truth! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. I THINK YOU WILL START MELTING. LOVE YOU THOUGH ALWAYS WILL!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

I pick that the Christians in the Republican Party feel they are always right. That is where the symbolic label is now for the Republican Party.

I can tell you truthfully I do not care what you pick. No republican party is not always right, dont recall anyone with a brain saying such.

Since Trump, none of you have been right! I have said over and over why!

Well stinsomarri has said it, that should prove to who??

The lie about antifa, FBI says clearly there is none. Lie about the Black Life Matters when they are peaceful.

I would not take the word of the FBI anymore than I would yours on that issue. You like to profess knowledge that you simply dont have

Do some Blacks act the fool yes they do but they are not a part of the movement. This what you all do put everyone who is Black in one pot. You always have done that.

You know this how. Proof please

I have over the years talk about the good in some White people. I also feel that there are some White people who for some reason believe Trump is correct are good but ignorant. But since talking to most of you here it has been one big hatred spue! You can talk about the Democrats and what name is always brought up Clinton. Then Obama is just hated because Trump said he was born in Kenya. He was not and that was a lie.

Big deal. Trump is immaterial in my negative feelings toward Obama. That began by Obama's actions and what he said, long before Trump. So get a new crystal ball

Constantly trying to blame us because you nor I have a right to judge a woman having abortion why, lying is in the Commandments. Abortion is aborting a child before it is formed and I do not want it to happen. But, I do not want to see a woman raped, or a child girl molested and have to carry that baby unless she chooses too, no! 

Has it ever occurred to you that I or others have a right to our opinion on that issue and to vote accordingly?  Obviously not.. Having that opinion is not blaming you for anything. Abortion did not become the law of the land because of rape, incest or molestation. You may not be able to comprehend but my views on abortion came from personal experience.  I had a son born at barely 7 months.  If we had the laws then we have now I could have demanded the Dr stick a scissors in the back of his neck and call it abortion, my choice, my body because of the potential problems he faced. He is now 6'6",and raised a wonderful family. To you ,you dont want to judge and call it what it is. To me that is murder.

The Bible says to render to Caesar the thing that are for Caesar and to ELOHIYM the things that are for ELOHIYM. Adventist cannot have it both ways, we have stood for religious freedom. Leaving the thing of YAHWEH in the House of Prayer and the government to Caesar. Many of you want to mix the two and that is exactly what the Catholic Roman Empire did. All things dealing with ELOHIYM should be in the House of Prayer.

This is just to foolish to even respond to

Murder and stealing is also lying is a civil matter as well but the government do not own anyone's body, YAHWEH Does!

Then I can do what I wish with my child. How foolish are you? If you injure a pregnant woman and kill her unborn child,guess what. The state has a lot to say.

You know what gets me with people like you Bonnie you see what want to see. I am not bitter, I am angry because you have never walked a mile in my shoe. Your skin has been lifted up and mine has not! You all make excuses and don't see what has happened to Black people economically over the centuries. Take the Republican Party for example you are not the party of Lincoln, that is an outright untruth! You are the old Democratic Party of the South. The Republican Party of Lincoln were abolitionist from the North that include Blacks like Frederick Douglass. 

I believe you are angry and very bitter. I don't need to walk a mile in your shoes. I doubt if you would care to walk a mile in mine. So what? I dont think it necessary to compare war stories. I am quite sure there are those on this forum that have walked some pretty tough miles to. The difference is they dont keep walking and retracing the same steps over and over every opportunity they can find

I am angry because in 1972 at Georgia University Whites claim our brain were smaller than theirs. Then wanted to state that Ethiopians were Caucasian. I angry because I did not straightening my hair and was wearing braids in the 90's that was not good enough for the workplace! I was shun because I wore Afrikan clothing. I am not White although I have White people flowing through my blood I am told I am Black. Even my niece whose Father is White! I prefer my Afrikan clothes, that is my culture!

Keep walking back in 1972 if it keeps you angry. Doesnt seem to productive but your choice. Reading between the lines of what you say it is very possible that you have caused some of your own racial problems

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

The reason why I am angry is because of you and the others here believing Trump who is a known racist! It would be different if he was ever sorry for what he has done. He isn't! He has lied, cheated, steal not only from others, but from his own brother! I have been knowing Trump for over 50 years!

I do not believe you have known Trump for 50 years. What happened between him and his brother is something that neither you or I know. You could be right and it is just as possible that you are wrong. Can you try sticking to facts you know instead of pretend?

II am livid that you think that Black Lives Matter is not peaceful because you hear a bunch of lies. I am livid because Trump does what he always done in the past; he will throw people under the bus to save his skin.

If it was worth the effort I would be livid that you are arrogant enough to think your word is gospel and believe. I rarely believe bitter angry people

I am livid because this voting was fair and he did something so unpatriotic to send people to the Capitol and lied and say he would go with them. Then you and others make false claim when people lives were at risk. Confederate flags for the first time brought into the Capitol and these people were out to killed. The lies that it was antifa THERE IS NO ANTIFA, MADE UP! SKINHEADS, WHITE NATIONALIST, PROUD BOYS, NAZI MOVEMENT AND SO MUCH MORE HATRED GROUPS came plunder and kill! Who do you serve?

Gospel according to stinsonmarri???

7 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

You know what you are racist. I am not with Islam so go spread your false junk elsewhere. :HS:

Just like you know Paleo Hebrew, yeah, yeah - sure you do. 

So, we have ben barraged by "new media" reports of a storming of the Capital by rioters. You people are being played. There is something in the wind regarding the political situation with a lot of rumors and undoubtedly, somewhere there are true stories. What is known is that Nancy Pelosi's laptop along with a reported 10 other laptops, and who knows where they are today. The rumor mills claim they are in the hands of the military. We shall see, but the next 9-10 days could be more trouble for this country than we have seen in over 150 years. But back to the Capital "riots."

(All of the following videos are less than one minute each. Just the way TikTok works!)

It is wildly claimed that the Capital was stormed. Videos show the Capitol poice opening gates and allowing the crowd to peaceably just walk in:
https://www.tiktok.com/@holleeday/video/6915177519603895558?lang=en

Further in on the grounds, you see lines of demonstrators peaceably waiting their turn to enter. Even the Capitol police were watching and helping people to enter the building:
https://www.tiktok.com/@dumbasschan/video/6915479336522878214?lang=en

Out of touch Democrats are trying to milk this for as much political mileage as possible starting with Joe. Mob of thugs, Joe?:
https://www.tiktok.com/@registeredweapon/video/6916285101559057670?lang=en

1967 Panthers - LeBron James should continue to only play basketball or go study history first (studying history does not always help!). BTW, here is an armed invasion of the Capitol building. 
https://www.tiktok.com/@ov3rt_/video/6915548181040303366?lang=en

Countering this narrative on the floor of the House of Representatives (I believe) is a discussion on whether Antifa was involved:
https://www.tiktok.com/@eileenn83/video/6914861460355140869?lang=en

One man listed in on a group of people he identified as Antifa:
https://www.tiktok.com/@dominancelogistics/video/6914951533431917830?lang=en

While the Capitol was invaded and things were a bit messed up (and laptops went missing!), it was nothing like the BLM riots:
https://www.tiktok.com/@trumptrainn45/video/6915112898943601926

This man looks at the double standard that exists between Democrats and Republicans
https://www.tiktok.com/@david.stanton/video/6906989192367197445?lang=en

5 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

So, we have ben barraged by "new media" reports of a storming of the Capital by rioters. You people are being played. ... But back to the Capital "riots."

Haiving been to Washington many times thru the years, not much happens that isn't watched by someone. I have not been there since 9/11, but I am certain the level of security is intense with snipers on rooftops and a variety of protections from different attacks. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 21.35.05.jpg

19 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

There is something in the wind regarding the political situation with a lot of rumors and undoubtedly, somewhere there are true stories. What is known is that Nancy Pelosi's laptop along with a reported 10 other laptops, and who knows where they are today.

Not only do we not know where the laptops are today, but no one seems to know where Nancy Pelosi is! Is she scared of what they will find? Has she been secretly arrested?

Nancy texted for someone else to take her place, objections were made, so congress adjourned for the day.

These are some of the "wild" rumors circulating:

https://thetruthrevolution.net/the-storm-is-here-arrests-taking-place-insurection-act-emergency-communication-system/

It has also been reported for sometime that the Vatican is going dark at night!

The End of the Age is going to come hard and fast.

13 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:
13 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Haiving been to Washington many times thru the years, not much happens that isn't watched by someone. I have not been there since 9/11, but I am certain the level of security is intense with snipers on rooftops and a variety of protections from different attacks. 

Can someone tell me what President said or what exact words he used to encourage or cause the riot at the capital. Maybe I am the only one that has not heard this speech, only bits and pieces, but so far there is nothing in that to encourage or cause rioting.

The left has been silent for months on behavior that encouraged or caused harm to others. Can you imagine a well known conservative holding a bloody, mock head of Pelosi, or running Schumer peacefully eating dinner out of a restaurant?

The silence on the censorship by SDA is deafening, leading some to believe it is approved of

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Not only do we not know where the laptops are today, but no one seems to know where Nancy Pelosi is! Is she scared of what they will find? Has she been secretly arrested?

Nancy texted for someone else to take her place, objections were made, so congress adjourned for the day.

These are some of the "wild" rumors circulating:

https://thetruthrevolution.net/the-storm-is-here-arrests-taking-place-insurection-act-emergency-communication-system/

It has also been reported for sometime that the Vatican is going dark at night!

The End of the Age is going to come hard and fast.

What is on the laptop of Nancy Pelosi might cause a flurry or two. Regardless of here or elsewhere in the end no matter what might be found it will be treated as Hunter Biden's laptop.  Yawn,yawn

9 hours ago, bonnie said:

Can someone tell me what President said or what exact words he used to encourage or cause the riot at the capital. Maybe I am the only one that has not heard this speech, only bits and pieces, but so far there is nothing in that to encourage or cause rioting.

Many Democrats are not unfamiliar to projecting themselves whenever they have their plots to falsely accuse someone else. President Trump has the class act they can never have.

"There will be blood in the streets"
-Loretta Lynch

"Who says protests have to be peaceful?"
Chris Cuomo

"There needs to be unrest in the streets."
- Ayanna Pressley

"Protestors should not let up."
-Kamala Harris

"I just don't know why they're not uprisings all over the country. Maybe there should  be."
-Nancy Pelosi

"You get out and create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they are not welcome anymore, anywhere."
-Maxine Waters

"Go home with Love and in Peace. Remember this day forever!"
President Donald J Trump

“Do not lie in wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; Do not plunder his resting place;
For a righteous man may fall seven times And rise again, But the wicked shall fall by calamity.”
~ Proverbs 24:15-16

• Like 2

I would love to hear from some liberals what should be done with a VP elect that says riot won't let up and should not let up.  That sounds like someone trying to incite violence. This was after that ethical, peace loving Liberal was instrumental in helping raise bail money for sleeze bags that needed to stay in jail

• Like 1
10 hours ago, bonnie said:

The silence on the censorship by SDA is deafening, leading some to believe it is approved of

Too many articles and comments in SDA publications have supported these leftists. Not saying they have to be Trump supporter, just know when to keep silent on certain issues. We have seen many issues where it was said that online material would be hidden from the world to prevent persecution of Christians in foreign countries, but now is the time when we should consider that in terms of the US political climate.

On 1/10/2021 at 6:47 PM, bonnie said:

can tell you truthfully I do not care what you pick. No republican party is not always right, dont recall anyone with a brain saying such.

Well Bonnie that is correct and we see it with Trump!

Well stinsomarri has said it, that should prove to who??

Let's see now um? How about the other nations!teehee

I believe you are angry and very bitter. I don't need to walk a mile in your shoes. I doubt if you would care to walk a mile in mine. So what? I dont think it necessary to compare war stories. I am quite sure there are those on this forum that have walked some pretty tough miles to. The difference is they dont keep walking and retracing the same steps over and over every opportunity they can find

You see it fruitless to expect any better. There is the superior attitude. Please you could not even be able to understand about the saying. You have no sense of true understanding. You know the Bible says how can you love THE MOST HIGH who have not seen and  hate your brother/sister who see everyday. It also says to seek understanding!

Keep walking back in 1972 if it keeps you angry. Doesnt seem to productive but your choice. Reading between the lines of what you say it is very possible that you have caused some of your own racial problems

Seek understanding. It appear it is fruitless! So, I taught the class, right! Wow your true racism is showing. Prayer is needed.

If it was worth the effort I would be livid that you are arrogant enough to think your word is gospel and believe. I rarely believe bitter angry people

You know Bonnie, it not important that you believe in me. What is so sad it you don't practice what you preach. You are so caught up in the world that you can't see truth if it slap you in the face. Your delusion is what it is. I have seen that a evil man like Trump has brought out the realness of people. That's why YAHWEH allow him like Satan to shake out those who truly were fake. Those who pretend to love HIM, will be seen.

Gospel according to stinsonmarri???

I don't have a gospel but YAHSHUA does. It shows when people true self is revealed. The man who deserved to get Impeach a second time by also Republicans. He has never been fit for the office and the reason who he is shows. All will soon get their just reward. No Aftifa but racial people full of hatred. They want to take over all the capitals. This truly is the beginning of sorrow! Soldiers all over Washington and some of the Republicans Congressmen will be caught who help these skinheads and Qanon, like the Shaman who was caught. You know the one that Photodude said was suppose to be Antifa. That's you all religion now! So go at it with your remarks it proves who you are!

4 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Well Bonnie that is correct and we see it with Trump!

Just as we have seen with every president democrat or republican

Let's see now um? How about the other nations!teehee

This proves what,that what you claim and some you claim to know is fact. Nope,you are not that accurate

You see it fruitless to expect any better. There is the superior attitude. Please you could not even be able to understand about the saying. You have no sense of true understanding. You know the Bible says how can you love THE MOST HIGH who have not seen and  hate your brother/sister who see everyday. It also says to seek understanding!

I understand the saying just fine. I certainly don't share much of your understanding,but then I am not required to.

You are hardly alone in having to "walk some difficult miles". I am well acquainted with poverty,hunger,tragedy,being shunned. The color of your skin does not give you a monopoly on those kinds of life problems. Many have had it worse than you or I. But no,I do not hate a brother or sister. I am just not going to play the "you hate me because I am black" tired old game. 

Seek understanding. It appear it is fruitless! So, I taught the class, right! Wow your true racism is showing. Prayer is needed.

Not sure where that kind of nonsense from you comes, but no I don't think you have taught any class altho you do "claim to be a woman with a higher education" 

You know Bonnie, it not important that you believe in me. What is so sad it you don't practice what you preach. You are so caught up in the world that you can't see truth if it slap you in the face. Your delusion is what it is. I have seen that a evil man like Trump has brought out the realness of people. That's why YAHWEH allow him like Satan to shake out those who truly were fake. Those who pretend to love HIM, will be seen.

Not sure how you would know that but you do have  a habit of making definitive statements as if you have some special knowledge.. Yes there will be those that pretend  who  will be seen. Your biggest concern should be that you are not among that group for hating people of white skin. You "claim" not to but you cannot let an opportunity go by without sliding some racial slam in.

I don't have a gospel but YAHSHUA does. It shows when people true self is revealed. The man who deserved to get Impeach a second time by also Republicans. He has never been fit for the office and the reason who he is shows. All will soon get their just reward. No Aftifa but racial people full of hatred. They want to take over all the capitals. This truly is the beginning of sorrow! Soldiers all over Washington and some of the Republicans Congressmen will be caught who help these skinheads and Qanon, like the Shaman who was caught. You know the one that Photodude said was suppose to be Antifa. That's you all religion now! So go at it with your remarks it proves who you are!

I think you would like to make skin color as important to all as it is to you. Not to likely to happen. Most really don't care. When someone is constantly accusing others of racism because they disagree they can be responsible for others developing negative feelings towards the accuser. But to many that is what they wish to see as self justification for their bitterness and hatred.  I believe you consider it a slight but skin color is so far down the list of what is important to me you would have a hard time finding it. I cannot worship a skin color,my own or someone else's.

I simply do not care,I don't need to walk in your shoes,I had a hard enough time walking in my own. I do not wish to wallow around in what happened last year,10 years ago,15 years ago or 50 years. You seem to find that an enjoyable place to keep going back to so have at it

Just to try once more to see if you can understand what I am saying

I vote for the candidate I do because their policies reflect mine or what I would like to see.  My political viewpoint was formed long before Clinton, Obama or Biden. They did not shape my beliefs. 

As for the moral issues you like to sling around it is almost funny. Anyone that voted for Clinton twice has zero to offer anyone on concerns over morals. As for dishonesty you accept Biden's without a problem,proven going back to his failed first presidential run. He dropped out because of his lying. Don't lecture anyone on a dishonet president. You now have one of your choosing.