Kingdom of Adventistan

Ordination: The Case For

Some differences between the men and the women (in my personal experience)

1) The men are always whining about the women

2) A lady Pastor I know here in Canada is doing a prayer walk with church members around two neighbourhood schools, because of the covid thing; I know men espousing conspiracy theories re covid 19 and thereby blocking the very help many might need.

3) the men insist on "the Bible alone," the women do too; the difference is that some recognize the VERNACULAR used in scripture was always done by males, who would say "men" when what was meant was both men and women. Women have arisen to meet the need, men have arisen to tear them down.

4) Women of "good courage" have arisen to encourage and lift me up to Jesus during the toughest times; men have arisen and despite the toughest times, served only to discourage, and tear down the very ones who were lifting me up.

5) It is women that have loved me when I wasnt lovable; it is men who have hated me even when I was

The Truth About Men Only

1) for the men, its called pork-barrelling, self-seeking (preserve position & status)

2) for the women; its called each one reach one (for Jesus)

The men in the church, the superficial conservative class, (5T 463) are essentially saying "you cant talk about Jesus here, unless we say, and you do as we say"  Someone else said that once:

Act 4:18  So they sent for them, and commanded them not to speak [as His representatives] or teach at all in the name of Jesus [using Him as their authority].

3) men call it "holy boldness" when they tear women down; women call it "holy boldness" when they talk only of Jesus, which to the men is never right, because they are women.

The case that is usually made for "women's ordination" is often wrong too. A total twisting of scripture. No one has a "right" or "rights" when it comes to ordination. Only people called by God and that can demonstrate said calling, in their personal life BEFORE taking office should be Pastors.

Can it get any more convoluted than this?

Men Only?? Really?

Luk 18:1  Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart,

Bible Verses About Pastors Being MEN

Jer_2:8  The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.

Jer_10:21  For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.

Jer_12:10  Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Jer_22:22  The wind shall eat up all thy pastors, [winds of strife] and thy lovers shall go into captivity: surely then shalt thou be ashamed and confounded for all thy wickedness.

Jer_23:1  Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

Jer_23:2  Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

Bible Verses re Men or Women Pastors

Jer_3:15  And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Eph_4:11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

There is nothing in Eph 4:11 to suggest "men only:" consider the Ampified Version

Eph 4:11  And [His gifts to the church were varied and] He Himself appointed some as apostles [special messengers, representatives], some as prophets [who speak a new message from God to the people], some as evangelists [who spread the good news of salvation], and some as pastors and teachers [to shepherd and guide and instruct],

What is in the Bible to prevent women from doing any of these things?  The word "some" in Eph 4:11, (Strongs G3598) can and should mean BOTH he and she.

Men Only? Really?

1Ti 3:1  It is a true statement that anyone whose goal is to serve as an elder has his heart set on a good work.

1Ti 3:2  An elder must be such a good man that no one can rightly criticize him. He must be faithful to his wife. He must have self-control and be wise. He must be respected by others. He must be ready to help people by welcoming them into his home. He must be a good teacher. (ERV)

Is it really "apostasy" when a woman does these things? Really? Just because she is female? Just because some wont move beyond the vernacular of the day, from the letter to the spirit of the text?

What would happen if we transferred that thinking into ALL church ministries?

Edited by BlessedMan
formatting