Kingdom of Adventistan

Wohlberg: Churches Should Not Surrender Right to Assemble

White House Media director Steve Wohlberg spoke this past weekend about the ramifications churches may face when they surrender their right to choose to meet or not during the pandemic.Ā 

The post Wohlberg: Churches Should Not Surrender Right to Assemble appeared first on ReligiousLiberty.TV / Founders' First FreedomĀ®.

View the full article

Even though I admire Steve and really enjoy what he has to say, but I have to disagree with him on this!! We've seen that in many of these churches that have been allowed or have gone ahead and met anyway without masks and without distancing, have not done very well!! As a matter of fact look at what happened in Maine where they had this wedding, many have been infected and they have spread the virus. Plus this pastors church also now has been infected. I know that our church has been meeting for I believe it's been about 2 months or so. We have done all that the CDC has asked people to do and have been doing just great, at least at this moment. So sorry Steve but I have to disagree with you on this issue!!