Kingdom of Adventistan

rudywoofs (Pam)

I seem to have offended all of my Republican friends and family on Facebook for expressing my opinion on the current election.

I'm sorry, but even with multiple recounts of votes in multiple States, Trump is still going to lose (imho).  Unless he's using his own money to fund the recount process, let's just move on..  Be congenial to Biden, and let it go.  Sure, recounts are lawful, but federal and State monies could be used in better venues.  

Trump isn't choosing his battles wisely.  We have a surge in Covid cases.  The economy sucks big time.  And not only does America have citizens who are very ill, but many, many are hungry.  And cold.  And poor.

Now I'm reading that some think witchcraft was/is involved with Biden's win.  What a ridiculous statement.  Utter, utter nonsense.

And then a cousin sent me a message stating that the liberals were going to be really surprised when family and friends start disappearing — due to the "rapture."  **Sigh**  I had the audacity to write back that I wasn't a "rapture" proponent, to which she responded:  BUT IT'S BIBLICAL!!!!

Egads.  Spare me the conspiracy theories and eisegesis.

I'm now being called a RINO.

• Like 2

If they would just get rid of the electoral college we'd be better off!!

18 hours ago, rudywoofs (Pam) said:

I seem to have offended all of my Republican friends and family on Facebook for expressing my opinion on the current election.

Sorry to hear that! A few of my republican friends have unfriended me! If that is what friendship is that you have to agree with each other than it's not friendship at all!!

19 hours ago, rudywoofs (Pam) said:

I'm sorry, but even with multiple recounts of votes in multiple States, Trump is still going to lose (imho).  Unless he's using his own money to fund the recount process, let's just move on..  Be congenial to Biden, and let it go.  Sure, recounts are lawful, but federal and State monies could be used in better venues.  

:thumbsup:

Trump isn't choosing his battles wisely.  We have a surge in Covid cases.  The economy sucks big time.  And not only does America have citizens who are very ill, but many, many are hungry.  And cold.  And poor.

If he had just acted as a caring human being, done what was necessary with covid-19, stopped trying to take HC, SS etc. away from everybody, and stopped his rhetoric about minorities, I wouldn't have a problem with him being re-elected!

Now I'm reading that some think witchcraft was/is involved with Biden's win.  What a ridiculous statement.  Utter, utter nonsense.

Exactly!!

And then a cousin sent me a message stating that the liberals were going to be really surprised when family and friends start disappearing — due to the "rapture."  **Sigh**  I had the audacity to write back that I wasn't a "rapture" proponent, to which she responded:  BUT IT'S BIBLICAL!!!!

You can only shake your head to that.

Egads.  Spare me the conspiracy theories and eisegesis.

:thumbsup:

I'm now being called a RINO.

That's sad

Even though I remain a rabid Trump fan, I agree with Pam's assessment of moving on. Neither Trump nor Biden is my ultimate leader, Jesus Christ is.  And the Bible story has the same ending no matter who is president of the US or anyplace else.  Also, God has an "appointed" time for the Second Coming; and it will not be changed by the results of this or any other election.