Jump to content
Kingdom of Adventistan

When the Beast is SDA


Recommended Posts

Interesting article. Usually not a big fan of Spectrum, but sometimes they make a good point. As far as the one with the gun getting away, seen it many times. While the writer seemed to focus on the more "conservative guns", the "progressive guns" are also out there in big numbers. I need look no further than the assaults on the president of the church who has been hugely criticized for years.

The author mentioned that some sins were targeted by the "guns", while character assassination is given a free pass. Interestingly, many of these guns are huge EGW fans and can quote her more than the Bible. However, they fail to see that  the criticism and picking away at others is probably the biggest sin of all. It is one thing to discuss an issue or the politics of leaders, but quite another to condemn them to hell. While everyone seems to want to be "monday morning quarterback" and judge actions or see things that are wrong and need to be corrected, few do it in the manner prescribed by the Bible.

So, I think this author has probably identified what may be one of the biggest reasons for people to be kept out of heaven. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gregory Matthews

For reasons of confidentiality, I am limited in the response that I can make to your question.

 

I have regular contact with her.  So does my wife.  She welcomes that.

Additional SDA contact is available.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another great article.  I have learned to ignore mean Adventists.  Usually mean Adventists are cheerleaders for uniformity (if all church members were like me, they'd all be saved) rather than unity (love one another).  I agree with B/W that more people (especially new SDA's) have left the church over encounters with self-righteous mean Adventists than for almost anything else including doctrinal reasons.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2020 at 10:51 AM, B/W Photodude said:

 As far as the one with the gun getting away, seen it many times. While the writer seemed to focus on the more "conservative guns", the "progressive guns" are also out there in big numbers. I need look no further than the assaults on the president of the church who has been hugely criticized for years.

The author mentioned that some sins were targeted by the "guns", while character assassination is given a free pass. Interestingly, many of these guns are huge EGW fans and can quote her more than the Bible. However, they fail to see that  the criticism and picking away at others is probably the biggest sin of all. It is one thing to discuss an issue or the politics of leaders, but quite another to condemn them to hell. While everyone seems to want to be "monday morning quarterback" and judge actions or see things that are wrong and need to be corrected, few do it in the manner prescribed by the Bible.

So, I think this author has probably identified what may be one of the biggest reasons for people to be kept out of heaven. 

Photodude: The the writer of the article showed the meanness of Adventist. He stated the main truth of their meanness from the beginning:

For all that we say about Catholics being THE BEAST of Revelation, Adventists are consistently beastly toward each other. I recently changed my profile picture on Facebook to a red hat that read: “Black Lives Matter.” I’ve husbanded my political capital as a pastor and have been pretty careful about how I spent it. I had just finished a month-long sermon series on the need to resist polarization and party-politics. Matthew J. Lucio

I am disappointed because he did not go deep enough. Why shouldn't character assassination be given a pass? YAHSHUA'S CHARACTER was assassinated by the Pharisees constantly. It is alright when Trump assassinated people's character who does not agree with his views. But we cannot speak about his character or we are called everything you can name. Especially, we are call assassinators!  I also want to speak on EGW's behalf. EGW still had a racial problem too!

She complained of Moses because he married an Ethiopian woman, instead of taking a wife from among the Hebrews. The wife of Moses was not black, but her complexion was somewhat darker than the Hebrews. 1SP p. 286

Now, how did she know her complexion? Was she given a vision or did you read that YAHWEH show her that? No, to both questions.  I wrote before you have to look on the character to see if she changed! I saw a woman who struggled with the Sabbath, meat and especially pork, who THE HOLY SPIRIT IS and many other things but she changed. The proof is when she was given the vision of  the Sabbath, the truth on meat and pork, the Oakwood site. She said clearly that THE HOLY SPIRIT was a mystery to her. However, the church has distorted that as well.

Now, the fans of EGW have a character problem also because many of them did not listen to EGW. She said many times to take the Bible over her writings. You see the problem is being a fan! Nothing or noone should come before our CREATORS! Adventist have put EGW, the Sabbath, the beast myth, Trump and so many things over YAHSHUA and you can tell by their character.

The writer saw that Black Lives do Matter and he changed his Facebook page. Then he saw the beast within the church. He did not come out and express it more deeply, but brought out other "guns," or characters he saw as well. 

Finally, the Bible says to all: Who do you serve? Do you serve THE FATHER, then you cannot serve anyone who's character is not like THE FATHER, THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT! If you don't see that no matter who you are, then you become the beast within!

FATHER PLEASE CHANGE MY CHARACTER!🙏

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Why shouldn't character assassination be given a pass? YAHSHUA'S CHARACTER was assassinated by the Pharisees constantly. It is alright when Trump assassinated people's character who does not agree with his views.

Look in the mirror for an assassinator of characters!

https://www.tiktok.com/@nerocabrera/video/6865466326207433990?lang=en

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2020 at 8:13 AM, B/W Photodude said:

Look in the mirror for an assassinator of characters!

I do and I pray for you! Because you have allow yourself to believe a lie! So, when I look my heart thinks of all the things you have said to me and to others that was not the character of YAHSHUA! So, I just pray that one day you will see the light and change how you have become so defensive of an evil man. A man who is so selfish that he is letting not just Democrats die of COVID. He is letting people in Ohio were I work, Idaho, the Dakotas, Nebraska, Utah, Florida, Georgia and more! These  are the people who voted for him! He is so angry about Biden winning that he is allowing even the Republicans to died, his people! Remember he left those people who came out to see him in the freezing cold! On top that he is collecting money from them to pay off his debts! How much money have you give him?

So, you see I look in the mirror and the assassination of character is you that I see and pray for.

Peace Photodude YAHWEH LOVES YOU!🙏

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Because you have allow yourself to believe a lie!

Since I don't believe a word you write, I couldn't be believing a lie!

3 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

... when I look my heart thinks of all the things you have said to me and to others ...

Your words have sunk to an even lower level when you insinuated that Sister Ellen was a racist. That was low.

3 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

A man who is so selfish that he is letting not just Democrats die of COVID.

Again, Democrat talking points is not going to fly with me. I have already been over this, but Trump is not letting people die of covid. Many of the actions of Democratic leaders have lead to the death of thousands and Democrats have fought the President over every inch of ground he has covered in dealing with this pandemic. But believe your own lies.

https://www.tiktok.com/@nerocabrera/video/6865466326207433990?lang=en

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Since I don't believe a word you write, I couldn't be believing a lie

You can't save, so who believes me, YAHSHUA does!

 

21 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Your words have sunk to an even lower level when you insinuated that Sister Ellen was a racist. That was low.

Assassination as usually! She is not THE ALMIGHTY ONES! She was a flesh being and as I stated that you did not read, she changed. You haven't!

 

21 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Again, Democrat talking points is not going to fly with me. I have already been over this, but Trump is not letting people die of covid. Many of the actions of Democratic leaders have lead to the death of thousands and Democrats have fought the President over every inch of ground he has covered in dealing with this pandemic. But believe your own lies.

https://www.tiktok.com/@nerocabrera/video/6865466326207433990?lang=en

Your are so full of hatred, that you cannot see! So Democrats told people not to put on mask! Democrats had pack rallies! Everywhere Trump had his rallies is where Republicans are dying. It's fruitless, Biden is the winner and on Jan. 20, 2021 Trump gotta go! So all your hollering is just that; so listen: TICK TOCK, WATCH THE CLOCK! TRUMP WILL BE OUT AND SOON WILL BE BLOCK!

GLORY, GLORY, HALLELU-YAH YAH'S TROOPS IS MARCHING ON!::xx::

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unbelievable posting ...

21 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

... so who believes me, YAHSHUA does!

You trash everyone who you think disagrees with you and then you think "YAHSHUA" believes you?!

21 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Your are so full of hatred, that you cannot see!

You can not name one instance of me hating on anyone. You continue to give these pronouncements that I hate, you call me names that the moderators have to remove, and you say I am full of hate?!

And sadly, others like your posts!

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

You trash everyone who you think disagrees with you and then you think "YAHSHUA" believes you?!

That's your opinion that won't hold in court either! Well let's see if YAHSHUA believes me! I stand before THE ALMIGHTY ONES and state clearly, that Trump is a liar, whoremonger, racist, evil man. Read your Bible and weep.

 That frustrateth tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; Isa 44:25

Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married; for he had married a Cushite woman. The cloud departed from over the Tent; and behold, Miriam was leprous, as white as snow. Aaron looked at Miriam, and behold, she was leprous. Num 12:1, 10

 If a man say, I love ELOHIYM, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love ELOHIYM, whom he hath not seen? 1John 4:20

Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that Elohim is no respecter of persons: Act 10:34  

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Rev 21:8  

So, frankly it does not matter as I stated the Bible backs me up and YAHSHUA IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY. The prophet spoke and wrote HIS WORD not yours! You know I am telling the truth, because you are so angry it hurts. You would hurt me if you could! I get to you! You don't with me, I am fine watching you act the you know!

1 hour ago, B/W Photodude said:

You can not name one instance of me hating on anyone. You continue to give these pronouncements that I hate, you call me names that the moderators have to remove, and you say I am full of hate?!

And sadly, others like your posts!

Photodude you hate just like your leader! You throw all these unfounded lies on Black Lives Matter with you false conspiracy theories. You put up with Black people who has no moral and are using Donald for money and you and him are unwise you don't even know it. It's there game, I know I been on the streets and I know game. These people ar street thugs who through their talent and realizing how to get over made money in the music business. The music business is the biggest thugs in the world. All of it! For years Blacks did not get their royalties and was used. Not anymore, they learn fast and they are using others. 

Donald having been hanging around low life Blacks for years. They have money and sucker him and laugh behind his back. He gave money for those rappers to stand with him. They have been doing that to him for years. Watch and see what they say next year! You are so caught up with a evil but foolish wannabe gangster. Steve Miller is more dangerous than Trump, that's who feeds him! You just don't see it. Trump has lost more money for people using him, because they know they can prop him up with his vain narcissistic personality; so, they can get what they want from him. Putin knows that as well he is a thug, a real crime lord! Trump cannot hold water, he is going to mess up and tell US or Russia secrets. Russia will killed him! He is going to jail! He is going to be killed in jail because of his mouth! You watch and see.

Your, Wanna be historian, happy Sabbath!:peaceout:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2020 at 6:15 PM, Gregory Matthews said:

For reasons of confidentiality, I am limited in the response that I can make to your question.

 

I have regular contact with her.  So does my wife.  She welcomes that.

Additional SDA contact is available.

 

Of course. I am just thankful that she is being ministered unto.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...