Kingdom of Adventistan

Abortion

Gregory Matthews

1 hour ago, Gregory Matthews said:

The following will not be what you expect.  But, it will challenge those who do not expect to be challenged.  

Why Aren’t Fathers Responsible for Illegal Abortions? | Adventist Today (atoday.org)

Fathers have little to say about abortion. Some will try to convince or force a girl friend into an abortion but unless he drags her physically to the abortionist  the unwed mother is ultimately the one. In the increasing event the unwed father wants his child he still has very little to say about the unwed mothers decision.

You know all the arguments for and against abortion. I don’t have to detail those for you. I’ll only say that I find the chosen propaganda names of both sides of this matter deceptive. Pro-lifers aren’t pro all life, only unborn life. They show little interest in living, walking-around children and families. As for “pro-choice,” whether to have a baby is only one choice in a life that lacks choices in employment, healthcare and childcare. Both sides have a long way to go to make their arguments just and fair. 

I have heard Christians caricature abortion so they can be more clearly against it. They speak of it almost as though evil women are getting pregnant just so they can have an abortion. 

I understand that these people want to end abortion. I appreciate their ideals. But that’s dishonest. 

What is dishonest is the above. The tired old lie that no one cares after the child is born. I have never heard or know of anyone that believes EVIL WOMEN are getting pregnant just so they can have an abortion. Health care is readily available for a unwed unemployed mother.  Educational programs for the single mother are available in most states. 

Child care subsidies (also called vouchers and fee assistance): Each state receives funds from the federal government for a state-run child care subsidy program. These programs help low-income families pay for child care so they can work or attend school.

I wonder if the  writing this article has done one tenth as much as many do for the child after it is born or is it just his mouth?

When women have the "right" to say my body, my choice" what role is the father to play?  

6 hours ago, bonnie said:

Fathers have little to say about abortion.

Actually, legally, the father has no say. Even if he is married to the mother-don't-wannabe. He cannot stop an abortion. 

One man's extreme response to the killing of his unborn baby:

https://www.menandabortion.net/index.php/2021/05/11/men-and-abortion-an-overview/

I have never heard or know of anyone that believes EVIL WOMEN are getting pregnant just so they can have an abortion.

I have. Some women feel left out of the "abortion club."

Some women abort babies because they are boys:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/16/radical-feminists-unapologetically-discuss-aborting-babies-simply-because-theyre-boys-786308/

Some seem to just enjoy having abortions:

https://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/08/woman-ive-had-five-abortions-because-i-love-getting-pregnant-but-dont-want-kids/

One radical feminist said, "men will never know the joy of having an abortion."

There are sick, twisted, & evil people out there.

what role is the father to play?  

Ka-ching ka-ching!

A slogan going around on men's rights pages goes like this, "Don't let that cute little sun dress cost you 18 years of child support!"

image.png

There has been women who targeted successful men in a get pregnant for future child support payments scheme.

53 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

I have. Some women feel left out of the "abortion club."

Some women abort babies because they are boys:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/16/radical-feminists-unapologetically-discuss-aborting-babies-simply-because-theyre-boys-786308/

If I felt abortion was morally right and simply my choice  what would be wrong with selective abortion? If it is only a clump of cells, who cares?

Some seem to just enjoy having abortions:

https://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/08/woman-ive-had-five-abortions-because-i-love-getting-pregnant-but-dont-want-kids/

One radical feminist said, "men will never know the joy of having an abortion."

There are sick, twisted, & evil people out there.

I would think this is on the extreme end of the abortion question.

Ka-ching ka-ching!

A slogan going around on men's rights pages goes like this, "Don't let that cute little sun dress cost you 18 years of child support!"

There has been women who targeted successful men in a get pregnant for future child support payments scheme.

There are many programs for single mothers. I wonder if same is available to young single fathers?. Maybe not allowing them all the luxury they think they deserve but a hand up

Takes two to create a child, but one has the legal right to desThis isn't anything new. I think the author of the article is so off base . If the father cannot legally prevent an abortion , how can he be held accountable? There are so many programs and help available for youngtroy it. The father lacks the ability to force the mother to carry the child. But she has the ability to have him pay for 18- 21 years. The father should support the child ,but then he should also have a say in whether that child lives or dies

7 minutes ago, bonnie said:

If I felt abortion was morally right and simply my choice  what would be wrong with selective abortion? If it is only a clump of cells, who cares?

I would think this is on the extreme end of the abortion question.

There are many programs for single mothers. I wonder if same is available to young single fathers?. Maybe not allowing them all the luxury they think they deserve but a hand up

Takes two to create a child, but one has the legal right to desThis isn't anything new. I think the author of the article is so off base . If the father cannot legally prevent an abortion , how can he be held accountable? There are so many programs and help available for youngtroy it. The father lacks the ability to force the mother to carry the child. But she has the ability to have him pay for 18- 21 years. The father should support the child ,but then he should also have a say in whether that child lives or dies

Women are not as stupid or helpless as some men and feminists would like to make them out to be.  Most babies are not a result of rape. Nor is it because the poor defenseless girl didn't know how babies were made or who was going to carry the little one for 9 months. Girls can be and often are very manipulative, especially concerning sex. Doesn't absolve the male in the least but does not place all the blame on him either. He should pay for that child, but so should she. Most of the time she is not a victim anymore than he is.