Jump to content
Kingdom of Adventistan

Rittenhouse Verdict Highlights Systemic Racism. How?


bonnie
 Share

Recommended Posts

  1. Rittenhouse Verdict Highlights Systemic Racism.     How? ...

  2. Rittenhouse is white as are the three men that were shot
  3. Nov 19, 2021 · 4 hours ago · Some Democrats and activists on Friday denounced Kyle Rittenhouse's not guilty verdict, saying it highlights the systemic racism in the country's judicial system.. Driving the news: Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all five counts in the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber during racial justice protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in 2020. What they're saying: "You know …

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why do you pay attention to this kind of news? What's to discuss? Many of these people are either ignorant, stupid, dishonest or a combination thereof. It's like the "O.J. didn't do it mantra." It's gone way beyond reasonable discussion. A couple of years ago, north of Sacramento, a young White woman was roaming through a neighborhood with a long knife, acting crazy. Police arrived and tried to talk her into putting down the knife, getting some help. She started chasing the police around, trying to stab them. They actually ran from her, did everything possible to not harm her. It was all on video. She was finally subdued. Forgot how but soon a Black "activist" showed up, held a press conference and totally misrepresented  what had  happened, all in the name of the woman's "rights." It was all on video for anyone  to see. It's  not about rights. It's about unrestrained criminal behavior. Mentally ill or not, allowing people to chase the police around, trying to kill them, is a bad practice. The media is more or less complicit, giving a platform to the basest dishonesty. Try living in a country where people do not have the right to bear arms, where the press is not free, where executions are swiftly carried out, where law enforcement is respected. It will set your mind at ease!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, GHansen said:

Why do you pay attention to this kind of news? What's to discuss? Many of these people are either ignorant, stupid, dishonest or a combination thereof. It's like the "O.J. didn't do it mantra." It's gone way beyond reasonable discussion.

Yes it is way beyond reasonable. That is why I pay attention to this type of news.  If it was only the stupid, ignorant and dishonest that was fueling this it would be damaging enough. Throw in the politicians and the media pounding the same racist rant the riots of last year may very well look downright peaceful

 

38 minutes ago, GHansen said:

A couple of years ago, north of Sacramento, a young White woman was roaming through a neighborhood with a long knife, acting crazy. Police arrived and tried to talk her into putting down the knife, getting some help. She started chasing the police around, trying to stab them. They actually ran from her, did everything possible to not harm her. It was all on video. She was finally subdued. Forgot how but soon a Black "activist" showed up, held a press conference and totally misrepresented  what had  happened, all in the name of the woman's "rights." It was all on video for anyone  to see. It's  not about rights. It's about unrestrained criminal behavior. Mentally ill or not, allowing people to chase the police around, trying to kill them, is a bad practice. The media is more or less complicit, giving a platform to the basest dishonesty.

The media is not just more or less, they are one of the main forces driving the hate, along with the political. When BLM thugs are referred to as hero's and peaceful protesters as they loot and burn and even the highest office of the land weighed in with "white supremacy",  they will have many willing followers. 

 

38 minutes ago, GHansen said:

Try living in a country where people do not have the right to bear arms, where the press is not free, where executions are swiftly carried out, where law enforcement is respected. It will set your mind at ease!

This country may not be to far removed from what you laid out. If one side sits back and says "why worry about a bunch of ignorant people" while the other side runs roughshod it maybe sooner than we think

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...